(Or soccer, if you're an American heathen ;))
  • 26 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
emjaydee wrote:
A place to discuss the worlds greatest sport.

Come and pledge your allegiance.

As you can see I'm a City fan :D
The_Bishop wrote:
Mjd, you see what colour the site is? It's Red!

We decided not to ban you for your avatar, but please don't be provocative.

Admin lock this Blue thread, please.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
aeronautic wrote:
LOL all white calm down, pardon the pun!
I used to support Leeds Utd in the 70's as they were winning everything, but then I grew up and supported my home town Swansea City AFC (4 nearly 5 years in the premiership now).
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Hoodlum wrote:
When football became a real sport
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
maafi wrote:
This is one important thread mj, 'four it is only through discussiones like this, can one be fourthcoming about how much we stand in oneder about the fourtitude of the one team that we support - fourgetting, as one does, that there must be at least four hundred other teams in the English leagues alone.

I could go on ;)
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
Pop94 wrote:
I am big fan of Chelsea, we are bad this season, but nothing is finished..Come on Chelsea :D
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I've supported Chelsea for 13 years... I guess that's why this is my unlucky year... :'(

I'm confident we'll finish in the top 5. :)

And by the way, a City fan as of when, exactly?? Was it in 2012? |)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

aeronautic wrote:
I didn't know maafi was a Liverpool fan? Ha! Steal our manager will you?! That didn't do you much good. ;)

Leicester are doing well for a team that were in the relegation spot last season, they finished 14th last season after escaping from the relegation zone by winning 7 of their last 9 games and now top the Premier League table, ironically with Chelsea's ex-manager Claudio Ranieri.
MJ will smile & remember the only team to ever beat Man Utd after being 2 goals behind since the Premier League was launched in 1992, it was Leicester 1-3 Man Utd, with only 30 minutes remaining and it finished Leicester 5-3 Man Utd.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
emjaydee wrote:
V98. Since 1986. I can send you the link to my Facebook profile if you like, it would supply proof to at least before the takeover ;)

I can remember Lincoln City in the mid-90's spanking us 5-1 on aggregate in the Worthington Cup.

I've been through the Steve Coppell / Horton / 'Forward with Franny' years. The losing at Macclesfield in the league years.

My closest side to where I live now is Grimsby. On the day England beat Germany 5-1 ( my 21st birthday party!) we were second in what's now the Championship. Grimsby were top!

https://www.facebook.com/michael.dixon.54584
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Lol MJD I was kidding about 2012; I don't think someone could get so passionate about a club that they only followed for 3 years.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Robben wrote:
Great idea. I am a true Juventus fan, and have been born always supporting that club. For National Teams of course I support Italy my country and am quite confident we could win Euro 2016 if we are hungry enough and try hard.
Robben wrote:
I also have a different favorite club in each country:

Italy: Juventus (OF ALL & FOREVER)
France: PSG
Germany: Bayern Munich
Spain: Atletico Madrid
England: Leicester City
Netherlands: NEC
Portugal: Porto
Russia: Zenit Saint Petersburg
Ukraine: Dynamo Kyiv
Belgium: Gent