playing like a robot.
  • 9 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Hoodlum wrote:
gawsh.. don't you hate that! finishing your turn in a long term game, then having a proper look to see there's nothing on a players capital! arghh. should coulda woulda won.

or,,carrying your trigger happy turn from one game to the next!
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
aeronautic wrote:
LOL, that is my worst nightmare, overlooking a guaranteed win. I haven't missed an empty Cap yet, but missed a DM with 1 troop ^^
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Matty wrote:
Never had that.
I have missed the fact that a player had a lone territory at the complete other end of the map, and therefore I killed everything and then wondered why he wasn't dead.

But never missed a lone cap. That's kinda the first thing that you look at right? Except maybe the chat.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Madagascarter wrote:
Just happened. I took someones capital and then decided with my extra troops, I'll take a region ignoring the capital with 5 troops on it.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Strategery wrote:
I do that all the time (miss opportunities in Caps games). I'm horrible at Capitals.
4960epic wrote:
Once upon a time i was playing caribean, with afew players, i had havana, and the Snugged player brought all 146 of his troops and attacked my capital down to one. Now we both had 1 in our caps. ( fog of war) the player in the south, proceeded to leave his capital, and attack the player in the dominican republic and failed! Not realizing that the other two player had been reduced to one. The luckiest player ever then mopped up the map and my precious points.
Hoodlum wrote:
yeah. I dont expect there to be an empty cap in the first two rounds (but i should really), but when I have a whole bunch of long term games to take turns in, I am just playing like a robot sometimes without scanning the board first in those early round games. look first hoodie..look first!

Hoodlum wrote:
sometimes i catch david at the right time of day.

http://www.dominating12.com/?cmd=game&sec=play&id=530453

lol

davidechko123 is Dominating Hoodlum 451 1127

I'll take what i can get!! :)
Matty wrote:
lol, amazing.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria