Shameless promotion of my shananigans
  • 14 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Whatmough wrote:
Hey guys, So this was called Crash, Pads and Paddles but the Helicopter Air Ambulance service that I am raising funds for doesn't really like the rock climbing term 'Crash Pad'. So I changed the name.

But yeah, on June 23rd I'm Leaving with 9 others to canoe 200 miles north and find some rocks to climb. We will be getting free beer and a plan ride back for the trip. Video and photos to come :)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.858982654171472.1073741843.786770101392728

P.S.

Sorry for being a dick sometimes...I'm pretty intense and when I drink shit gets ridiculous.
maafi wrote:
Good luck and hope it all goes to plan. Unlike my last trip - I forgot Syg's pie.
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
maafi is online.
The_Bishop wrote:
pie equals 3.14159... then i don't remember the continuation but you can bring a small calculator with you, so you don't have to remember pie while you climbing.

Good Luck Man! The blessing of the Lord be upon you!
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Whatmough wrote:
Lol Bishop. That's a good idea, I'll tell everyone I'm bringing pie for all of us. It'll never run out.
Madagascarter wrote:
I've got Pi to 100,000 digits!
Pi to 100,000 digits (click to show)
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
supiachao wrote:
lol, so hardcore!!

But I memorised it up to 20 decimal, I am not sure why. Now it is stuck in my head forever.
farspaceplace wrote:
while waiting for pics and updates i would mention a program that i saw, where this guy knew pi with i think it was several thousands decimals. He was also able to learn to speak icelandic in a week (with a personal trainer, and not fluently), but still quite well. This guy was an idiot savant, but interestingly his social skills were not impaired as they normally are with such people. Wonder how he would play RISK?
BETA wrote:
@madagascarter, sorry to bust ur bubble, but there is a miscalculation on decimal # 87,698. its a 6, it should be an 8.

youre welcome! >:D
Whatmough wrote:
I ate 5 different dehydrated desserts...none of them were pie :(
[image]