Cost for each player to enter the tournament:

240 tokens

Requirements to enter:

A fair play score of: 98 or above
A chat score of: 98 or above
An attendance score of: 95 or above

Set-up:

Spoiler (click to show)

The player in individual tournament play with the most accumulated points total after the total of 12 games played wins the tournament.

Cost to enter tournament = 240 tokens (the exact amount received by each player if they play every game in the tournament without missing any turns).

Winning the individual player tournament (the player with the most points at the end of the tournament) receives:

A Prize of 20 points per game played for the winner (a total of 240 points if individual player plays every game).

A Prize of 20 tokens per game played for the winner (a total of 240 tokens if individual player plays every game).

*Tournament winnings are in addition to any points and/or tokens won and/or accumulated in each individual game.

For each game played;
1st place = 4 points
2nd place = 3 points
3rd place = 2 points
4th place = 1 point

Cost to enter tournament = 240 tokens (the exact amount received by each player if they play every game in the tournament without missing any turns).

Disclaimer:
Spoiler (click to show)

Please respond in this thread if you want to join the tournament. I will confirm players who have met the criteria and have been accepted in this thread.

**Maps used in the tournament will be random for each round, but will be maps designed for 4 player games.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Virtuosity98 wrote:
My attendance score is too low... :'(
That's only because of my poor internet connection failing so often in live games though. For long term games, I never miss turns. However the score limit is 95, so I guess I'll have to miss it.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

elysium5 wrote:
Sorry, Virtuosity98. I want to stand by those restrictions in order to reduce the possibility of absentee players and hopefully to encourage players who want to participate in these type of games to keep their scores up.

I was tempted to also make this a premium only tournament but decided to leave this open to all and run a separate premium only tournament down the line.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
They will all be LTG's (24hr turns).

Ten players so far. Six more to go!