Join here for an exciting new Mafia Game! This promises to be good (if I may say so myself)!
  • 9 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Virtuosity98 wrote:
BERLIN 1945

http://www.worldology.com/Europe/world_war_2_lg.htm

After having risen to power throughout the 1930s, and founder the 3rd Reich, Hitler has taken total control of Germany. After a series of aggressive moves (all appeased by the weak-willed British and French Prime Ministers), Hitler invaded Austria and Czechoslovakia and militarised the French borders. A war was brewing… a war of epic proportions. A Nazi-Soviet Pact was formed between Germany and Russia (no conflict between them for 10 years), and now Hitler felt safe to invade Poland. For Britain and France, this was the final straw, and World War Two exploded into action.
(click to show)

Hitler’s superpower made short work of Denmark, the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg, before finally breaking the resistance of Norway and making headway into France. The Allies (UK and France) had suffered severe losses. Russia had gained Moldova, but the fortitude of the Finnish military had held off the brunt of the Soviet attacks.
(click to show)

The Axis (Germany, Austria, Hungary and Italy) solidified their presence in the Balkan States during the first half of the year. Then, in late June, Hitler commenced “Operation Barbarossa”, in which he broke the Nazi-Soviet Pact and swiftly attacked Poland, the Baltic States, and Eastern Russia. Stalin, enraged at the treachery of Hitler, fought back until the advancement of the Nazi Army had been stopped, perilously close to the capital, Moscow. Much land had been lost to the German war machine. With the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbour, the USA were drawn into the war on the side of the Allies, having already made Navy preparations in case of this scenario.
(click to show)

The German advancement into Russia was enduring onwards, with lengthy battles at Moscow, Leningrad and Stalingrad. By keeping Germany at bay for so long, the Russians eventually gained the upper hand as German supply lines failed to provide for the army. Much of the strength of Germany had been wasted, so close to the heart of Russia. Meanwhile, in North Africa, British forces had pushed the German armies from Egypt into Italy-controlled Libya. But to the advantage of the Axis powers, all of France had succumbed to the Nazi regime by the end of the year.
(click to show)

The British onslaught continued to drive the Germans through North Africa, liberating Libya, whilst French and US troops attacked from the West. The Germans, cornered in Tunisia, surrendered North Africa to the Allies. Italy was invaded on two fronts by the Allies and by Germany, who also took control of Italy’s Balkan States. On the Russian frontier, Germany became unable to sustain further attacks, and they were forced to make a hasty retreat.
(click to show)

Now in an all-out retreat from the Russian “Red Army”, Hitler’s territory was drastically depleted during the summer of 1944. After retaking its previous territory, Russia first swept through the Balkans and then liberated the Baltic States from Nazi occupation. The Red Army continued unopposed into Poland and Czechoslovakia, closing in on Germany. On the Western Front, British and US forces invaded France from the North and Mediterranean Seas, and then proceeded to free Belgium and the Netherlands. North Italy was also relinquished by the German empire.
(click to show)

Surrounded on all sides, the situation looks dire for Germany and the Nazis. However, all hope is not lost. How will history pan out? Will the Allies break the German superpower, or will the Nazi regime come back with a sting in its tail? And if it should happen, who will claim the glory for an Allied victory? For it is not just territory at stake now, but a rivalry between British, American and Russian nations that could shape the world for the next 50 years…
(click to show)

Please join this is a Mafia game for 17 players by posting “IN” in this thread. It could possibly be the best game yet! See the standard mafia rules below.

Rules (click to show)

This game is an Outside Communication Game. If you want to be MVP, be sure to include me in any PM conversations you have, so I can marvel at your deceptive skills.

Remember to vote in the forum on who to lynch during each day phase – every player has the ability to do this.

1. Hoodlum
2. Madagascarter
3. Jamesker1
4. OXEN
5. UltrasPlot
6. 4960epic
7. farspaceplace

OXEN also has a game in Signups. Please join his game here if you haven't already: http://www.dominating12.com/forum/?cmd=topic&id=1997
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Madagascarter wrote:
IN and I hope we are playing standard rules.

Ultrasplot
Standard OC Rules

-All D12 rules and regulations must be followed. This means no profanity, spamming, or hacking.
-You must do your best to help your own faction win.
-Role PMs may be revealed in part or in full.
-Fake role PMs are also legal.
-All forms of outside communication on this site are completely allowed.
-Screenshots are banned.
-Do not post after you die.
-Do not post in the game thread if you aren't in the game.
-Please do not edit posts.
-Please include the moderators in PM conversations.
-Votes take this format (posted in game thread): Lynch USER.
-Actions take this format (message title): D/NX - ACTION <USER>. ONLY ACTIONS SENT TO ALL MODERATORS IN THE SAME private mesage WILL COUNT.
-No bribing the moderators.
-Moderators have absolute discretion over modkills.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Added the No Screenshots rule. Thanks for joining.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

OXEN wrote:
I'M IN

Also with my permission may it go a head b4 my game... :)