2. Virtuosity98
3. Sygmassacre
4. OXEN
5. Jamesker1
6. Hoodlum
7. AlexvanStell
8. Kellyxc92
9. Evilspyguy

And a special thanks for my co-mod 4960epic!

Welcome to the inspectors mafia game. The story is that you are training to become part of the CIA but you have a problem. There are mafia amongst you. Work together to find the mafia and vote to remove them before the mafia destroy you all!

The inspectors role PM is this...
Spoiler (click to show)

And the mafia's role PM is this...
Spoiler (click to show)

The rules are as usual but there are a few extra. It is a NOC game so there is no chatting in private about the game unless started by me or my co-mod. IMPORTANT!!! Any screenshot of your role PM will leed you to be Mod killed. Thank you.

All role PM's will be out within half an hour.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
All role PM's are out. Let N0 begin!

There is...
  • 1 sane inspector
    2 insane inspectors
    2 Paranoid inspectors
    2 Naive inspectors
    2 mafia

N0 will end in 24 hours (max)
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
UltrasPlot wrote:
guys make SURE you post your insp results here!!!

That way I can piece them together to determine what each of you are and thus we can cop the right people ;)
JamesKer1 wrote:
UltrasPlot - Dec 17, 07:37 PM
guys make SURE you post your insp results here!!!

That way I can piece them together to determine what each of you are and thus we can cop the right people ;)

Sorry, I'm not going with some "top secret plan" that lets mafia control the town. Let's be open instead of manipulative.

Everyone needs to target themselves tonight to see what you get. Then we can categorize and see who doesn't fit into the equation (mafia).
Sygmassacre wrote:
Well you are both very good players so im not sure we can trust either of you so im posting mine first

Madagascarter said:

Today, 2:00 PM

Hello USER. You are an inspector and every night you can inspect a player to see if they are one of the mafia clan or an inspector. To inspect you need to write in this PM "NX – inspect USER". However you may be a sane inspector (always inspects correctly), insane inspector (always inspects incorrectly), paranoid inspector (always sees the target as mafia) or naïve inspector (always sees the target as an inspector. You win when all of the mafia have been defeated.

Madagascarter said:

Today, 2:01 PM

Whoops forgot to personalise it.

Sygmassacre said:

Today, 8:09 PM

Ill be USER lol. Anyone else not personalised?
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Sygmassacre wrote:
So do you propose we all inspect one person and post here?
I've asked for my target already btw
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
JamesKer1 wrote:
Sygmassacre - Dec 17, 10:58 PM
Oh target ourselves....ill request to change to me now

Yeah sorry, I thought this would be a better plan. Mafia is forced to make up a result or assume a role- making them an odd number sticking out, and from there we can have inspects and just general logic :)
UltrasPlot wrote:
You're not allowed to target yourself js, standard dethy rules, just bigger

all insp results here means we have easy access and anyone who wants to make sense of them can and eventually we'll clean out the sane cop (by day 2) and can have a look at his former results and lynched based off that...
JamesKer1 wrote:
UltrasPlot - Dec 18, 12:56 AM
You're not allowed to target yourself js, standard dethy rules, just bigger

all insp results here means we have easy access and anyone who wants to make sense of them can and eventually we'll clean out the sane cop (by day 2) and can have a look at his former results and lynched based off that...

Nothing in the rules against it. Sounds a bit mafia to me by refuting a fool-proof plan for the town to win.
OXEN wrote:
should we not all inspect the same person, perhaps..? I dont mind being a Guinea pig!