This is the official sign up thread..!
  • 29 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
OXEN wrote:
Welcome to the biggest Mafia game in D12 history. it won't start until 18-20 players are in!! This will be most epic mafia game ever!!! Believe the Hype people its going to happen "with or without you" like U2 sang it so well!! ^^

It is Set in NEW YOX in the late 1980's when mafia was most vicious and left trails of bodies laying the streets.. People of New Yox are getting fed up.. Daring law abiding citizen are ready to take up the fight against the greedy law breaking scum and criminals of the city!

Sign up now!! Ox wants you! Bare in mind it will take sometime to fill, so tnx for your patience! 

[image]

MODERATED BY OXEN AND ULTRASPLOT

1. Virtuosity98
2. AlexvanStell
3. jonboy1967
4. iTrend
5. andymech
6. 4960epic
7. HammerStien
8. Syggmassacre
9. Hoodlum
10. Blackshirts
11. Madagascarter
12. Kellyxc92
13. jbgsr13
Virtuosity98 wrote:
IN this sounds so intense!
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

OXEN wrote:
JB I'll teach you alright.. U already know how to sit, lay down and roll over! LMAO..
Sygmassacre wrote:
Im in. Always wanted to see Broadway. Ooh its the 80s. The knicks would have actually been a good team....(somewhat)
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
HammerTime wrote:
I'm in Oxycontin I'm in...but you'll have to explain.
Luck,is the defining factor of a good strategy
Clarke wrote:
If this is Risk/D12, I will play. If it is some sort of online game called Mafia, I am out.