I created it - so why?
  • 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
emjaydee wrote:
Yes this is a very minor thing.
Yes I appreciate you have a million and one things to do.

But, at some point, would it be possible for the 5 minute leave game timer to be disabled for the game creator? If I created it I'm prepared to wait for it to fill, having to repeatedly click 'still here' seems superfluous.

Thanks.
BETA wrote:
I hear your point, but it not so infrequently happens that the game creator, knowing that he is waiting, wanders off, and it is the game creator who misses his first and sometimes second turn.
If the game creator cant time out, then this might happen even more frequently.
Hoodlum wrote:
I would have agreed with emjaydee up until just last night, I fell asleep in between those 5 minutes after having clicked 'still here' numerous times. I dozed off for the first time....I can see in this circumstance where it COULD of helped me out, got unlucky...waking up to a message saying..."wake up!" Sorry room 397557

I agree with BETA's point and probably the reason why we have to do this as a host.

@emjaydee, if your not surfing the web in-between waiting for game to play, you can use an auto click program that we use for RISK 2 PC games. Since we had to "ROLL" on defence dice (which is stupid for many reasons).

You could set up the auto click program to click that 'still here' every 4.30 seconds or so.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Terrier98 wrote:
Can we make 'Still here' last a little longer? Like 10 minutes? I've started a few team games, which take a bit to fill and gone off to check facebook or whatever and accidentally left the game.
PsymonStark wrote:
If the game had started you would probably have missed the turn, and potentially ruin it, thus the turn time should be the max still here time.
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.