and in high Anchor Bay there once stood... a gargantuan tower crafted of stone... reaching up to high Olympus... and assisting s
  • 98 posts
  • Page 1 of 7
UltrasPlot wrote:
Welcome to Lighthouse Mafia!

All of you reside in a lighthouse on cbt's Anchor Bay. For generations your ancestors have guided ships safely into port, but you have received news that 3 insurgents from Sicilia are intent to seize the Tower for themselves. Seek out and kill these ruthless creatures.

Day One Start.
Playerlist:
1. Post
2. Madagascarter
3. OXEN
4. Sygmassacre
5. Virtuosity98
6. BETA
7. Hoodlum
8. Votazap
9. Kellyxc92
10.PsymonStark

Rolelist:
3 Mafia, 4 Oracles, 2 Gunsmiths, 1 Lightkeeper

Proceed.
Deadline in 48 hours from this post.
UltrasPlot wrote:
Full OC, when have I ever hosted NOC? All rules, references, and possible Role PMs are in the Signup thread. ;)
UltrasPlot wrote:
UltrasPlot
Welcome to Lighthouse Mafia!

All of you reside in a lighthouse on cbt's Anchor Bay. For generations your ancestors have guided ships safely into port, but you have received news that 3 insurgents from Sicilia are intent to seize the Tower for themselves. Seek out and kill these ruthless creatures.

Day One Start.

Read... ffs
OXEN wrote:
The OXMIESTER is back to save the day!!! Waz Crack-A-Lackin' female Dawgz...? PM and lets find these scumsssssssssssss from Sicily :S o_O
Hoodlum wrote:
LYNCH OXEN

No hard feelings. see ya in the matrix

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum is online.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Lynch Votazap
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Read that ^ ^^
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Votazap wrote:
based on some observations I have found several that seem the mafia type, I will lynch someone shortly
UltrasPlot wrote:
Votecount 1.1
OXEN (1) - Hoodlum
Votazap (1) - OXEN
BETA (1) - Post

Please bold your votes next time, thank you. Plurality applies.

imo I should modkill Virtuosity98 for discovering my pastebin