BE CAREFUL!!!
  • 68 posts
  • Page 1 of 5
The_Bishop wrote:
After a long break, The_Bishop is now ready to descend on the battlefield and... Defeat you all!!

First of all I want to try out some of the amazing new maps that I haven't had the time to play yet. These being Melee, South Africa, Balkan Peninsula and Solar System. And it looks like many others are coming...

I haven't payed the annual fee yet, just because I am waiting for an international money transfer that is taking longer than predicted. As soon as I solve this problem I will show you a list of games that you all are invited to join. I think it will take a couple of days from now.

Be ready to fight, guys! :roll:
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
The_Bishop wrote:
Lol... ^^ Yeah it is, but now is for fighting not for chatting!

EDIT: Any way Ultras, your hilarity will cause you to be the first to die...
UltrasPlot wrote:
I declare war on The_Bishop, effective immediately, across all realms physical and imaginary, including those not yet created.

Also I challenge you to play mafia :)
Sygmassacre wrote:
Italian Mafioso!! You were destined for this ^
PS, welcome back!!
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
The_Bishop wrote:
Thanks Sygma... I'm not a fan of Mafia :) sorry
The_Bishop wrote:
So here the games proposed:

6P D.M -- Melee -- increasing
4P Dom -- Balkan P. -- capped 15
6P Cap -- S. Africa -- increasing
4P D.M -- Solar Sys -- increasing

Everybody can join, the password is NewMaps
The_Bishop wrote:
Okay the 1st one already ended; with the expected result :o

Just to demonstrate that "BE CAREFUL" wasn't a joke!
Other victims in the next days... Stay tuned.
The_Bishop wrote:
I consider it offensive...
I wont have any pity upon you Ultras!!
The_Bishop wrote:
Forgot to mention two amazing small maps, being them Anchor Bay and World Reduced. I will use them mostly for 1v1 live games, that is why they weren't in the list. Also, the World Reduced map is pretty new and still in beta test, I suggested a little amendement that you can see and comment here.

Well, the newest now is Italia and I am doing several games with different options to test it and eventually giving feedback in the dedicated thread.

Forgot to mention (2) I'm very happy to see team games implemented! Those are very interesting game giving such a higher complexity to the game and also a super positive addiction of fun.

So I invite you all to join a 4 pairs game on Italia.
If you want to join, then please PM me or aeronautic.
Everybody having 2500 points can join. (Better to find a teammate before joining)

Note: If you are not expert of team games and want to learn more, then there is a specific thread with volunteer teachers and (pointless) training games. Let's make a try, you'll be amazed!
Matty wrote:
The_Bishop - Sep 20, 11:39 PM
Forgot to mention (2) I'm very happy to see team games implemented! Those are very interesting game giving such a higher complexity to the game and also a super positive addiction of fun.
They are actually not completely done yet, still some small things to fix for fog games (your team mate's stats don't show up) and some interface things to fix. But if you can find someone to start one for you (or cheat a little bit) you can play them already yes.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
The_Bishop wrote:
Oh, well, I didn't notice those little details. Also I don't play so much Fog and I can't understand what you mean with "cheat a little bit".

By the way thanks Matty, great job!
For the use I do it works perfectly! :roll:

But for more feedback: I noticed the "team chat" tab stays always highlighted, I don't know if it is wanted or it is one of the thing to fix. Just saying.
Matty wrote:
Because you are a mapper, you will probably have official access to the team games. Other members have to fiddle a bit with the html to start a team game :)

It should stop being highlighted if you visit it, but (currently) will be re-highlighted if you reload the page (which you always do in Long term games).

This is on the todo list to improve, but not very high. For now this is good enough.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
The_Bishop wrote:
Dough... Maafi deceived me, in that spatial map!

Here the update:

Balkan P. = The_Bishop
Solar Sys = maafi

Melee = on going...
Ultras seems to be leading, but it's just an illusion, he knows he cannot win when I am there, nor even with general helps!

S. Africa = on going...
Apparently nobody moving yet, but the tension is high... I love these games! The Dominator is there, by the way I have a plan, the hunting dog strategy... I can't reveal more details, you will see!

Team game 2v2v2v2 on Italia = not started yet.
Waiting for the 4th team to join... Let's join us in this massive rumble!
(PM me for password or invitation)