Interested in learning the new team game setting? Well this is the place for you!
  • 85 posts
  • Page 1 of 6
UltrasPlot wrote:
[image]

BETA and I (UltrasPlot) have decided to work together to teach the people of Dominating12 the basic strategy and tactics of team games! Sign up here for a taste of this wildly different game type.

Games will have these settings:
Map = Randomly picked from: World Classic, Caribbean, Balkan Peninsula, Mediterranean
Players = 4
Gametype = Deathmatch
Cards = Increasing
Turn order = Consecutive
Turn time = 5 minutes
Teams = Pairs (Two per team)

Team A: Tutor A + Student A
Team B: Tutor B + Student B

This gives the newer team players an opportunity to experience what goes on through the mind of a (relatively) skilled team player. This basic knowledge will give you a massive head start as opposed to walking in blindly. Sign up in this thread, so we can invite you whenever these games start.

DISCLAIMER: ALL POINTS WILL BE RETURNED AT THE END OF EACH GAME. THIS IS TO ENSURE A FAIR LEARNING ENVIRONMENT.

RULES (MUST READ)
- You must be willing to use team chat to communicate with your tutor during the game.
- You must play the game out until the end, or you will not be invited to any further training games. (Exceptions can be made.)

Current Tutors:
UltrasPlot
BETA
Votazap (BONUS LESSON: HOW TO GET TERRIBLE DICE AND WIN)
Hoodlum
JamesKer1

Tutees:
Virtuosity98
egirarde
Kellyxc92

Good luck teaming!

ONLY MATTY MAY READ THIS (click to show)
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Teach me team games!! ^^
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Thanks!
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

SpamFree wrote:
An interesting idea, for those so inclined.

[image]

BTW when I read "Tutees" my first thought was of her:
[image]

Stratosphere wrote:
I also wanna learn :)
( but I also wanna learn your advanced strategies and tactics :D )