Hobbies
  • 28 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
Dferguson wrote:
I'm about to compete in a Subaru Iron Man event, and I'm curious about what my fellow risk gamers do in there down time away from work and risk.
OXEN wrote:
Oxen practices Brazilian JuJitsu/Grappling (no competing, just recreational) and plays Basketball in the Streets of Dubai (Stockholm when back home) so if ur ever in Dubai and wanna Roll on the mat or Ball just holla!! :)
killrick wrote:
good topic fergy. it oughtta be interesting to see what our fellow warlords do when there not trying to kill me
wind and water is my thing,sailing fishing and kiteboarding.
basicly any excuse to get me out on the big puddle and i dont even care if i grow a third ear from all the radiation in the pacific.
i just wanna fly {kiteboarding lingo}
Virtuosity98 wrote:
I practise piano at a certain standard. If you want to know just what standard that is, here is a piece I'm learning. It's just the rondo part I'm learning so listen to the first recording from 14:28. This piece may be too ambitious for me but I'm giving it a go! :)

http://imslp.org/wiki/Piano_Sonata_No.21,_Op.53_(Beethoven,_Ludwig_van)
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Dferguson wrote:
killrick; I have also ways wanted to try that. How much of it involves upper body strength? It looks very taxing.
cbt711 wrote:
I play me some guitar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxe65KrJL18
I play a bunch of other instruments now and then too. Sax, piano, drums, flute even. Mostly guitar and bass these days though.
killrick wrote:
we have some real musical talent in the group.love the guitar cbt
fergy it doesnt take a whole lot of upper body strength.its more coordinatin and finess.its really more about flying the kite witch takes some practice, its a crap load of fun once you learn how to controll a kite.then its just practice and crash crash crash untill ya get it rite
if your interested in trying it i sudjest go to youtube and look for instructional vidios and then take a course. dont try it without proper instruction
pm me if you want to know more.i would be happy to help