Life in pixels signature answered.
  • 8 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
cbt711 wrote:
I noticed some people prefer the black rank badges to the white of Premium, even if premium. Also notice once people max out on rank and are premium they have nothing to spend tokens on. 

So why not make custom colored badges, and then have them cost tokens?

[image]
Obviously, spent like 3 whole minutes on those, just as an example. You could charge double the tokens of normal ranks, or whatever would be fair. Then on the user account page, have the ability to toggle between the ones you have purchased.

Premium member option only since that is one of the premium perks.
PsymonStark wrote:
Maybe unlockable playing colors only for premium?
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
cbt711 wrote:
Thought about making the dominator badge an animated gif, where the star spins. But that would annoy people after about a minute.
Hoodlum wrote:
hmm. i like this idea, .. I'm at almost 100,000. prob wouldnt need to buy another prem account for a bit after mine runs out.

what about having an option to play for points vs tokens against desperate token needers haha...or a token gamble game! |)|)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Vexer wrote:
I'd love to do a token gamble game, just lack the time.
momagajic wrote:
Sure guys ,only gamblers like that idea ,Im a gambler too ,more than 30 years ^^ ,so hood you are a bank ,you change tokens for money hahaha,or maybe set up minimum tokens for joining game, i just remember when i was no premium ,one night i play whit davidchenko 1 vs 1 all night caribean and in one moment i cant join bcause i dont hawe tokens...