DXII Mafia Game #2
  • 52 posts
  • Page 1 of 4
JamesKer1 wrote:
Welcome to DXII Lordes and Ladies Mafia
Be sure to read and review the rules. Some are different!

Any questions can be directed towards myself, JamesKer1

Rules and Info (click to show)

JamesKer1 - Aug 24, 02:43 AM
Due to some dissent in the rule, quoting role PMs are allowed for anyone who wants to join. However, out of game communication is still a no. This is what I explained to Ultra on it...

This is as much a mod rule as it is a rule for players. It is hard to get into a game where most of the communication takes place in game chats and PMs that you don't have access to. Not many people have the time to go through the games with every player. And that doesn't include the info passed around in PMs. Easier to get it all in one place so everyone can see it.

NIGHT 0 BEGINS: 22:20 DXII Time 8/24/14
OXEN wrote:
an other one?? Same rules as the one we got going on? o_O
JamesKer1 wrote:
OXEN - Aug 23, 03:40 AM
an other one?? Same rules as the one we got going on? o_O

Not the same rules. Tighter ship to keep things more hush hush.

Also, we will not begin until UP's game has progressed further. Don't want to cause much issue with conflicting games.
UltrasPlot wrote:
yeah my game is by far more liberal with outside communication n stuffz. I like it when it turns into a war of persuasion. Makes the game more exciting for the players and the spectators (read: moderator) alike.
JamesKer1 wrote:
UltrasPlot - Aug 23, 03:51 AM
yeah my game is by far more liberal with outside communication n stuffz. I like it when it turns into a war of persuasion. Makes the game more exciting for the players and the spectators (read: moderator) alike.

I just want it all the persuasion in one place. :) The only reason there is no quoting role PMs and the like is because they will be extremely elaborate and you will be able to guarantee their validity.
UltrasPlot wrote:
james posting and faking role PMs is a central part of forum mafia, with that banned, a lot of the village's power is destroyed. Unless the village is loaded with PRs the mafia will likely win.

The standard rule though, is no Role PMs posted N0 to give mafia time to fake.
JamesKer1 wrote:
There are other ways to compensate- you can fake a role PM, even though you will be lynched since I won't modkill you for a fake and it will be obvious, but you may fake role names and powers. And there are other ways to compensate. Don't worry, it will be fine ;)
Sygmassacre wrote:
If by your judgement that it will not be too regimented, James, im in.
I just hope I dont break too many rules. Im not one for fine print lol
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
UltrasPlot wrote:
well my game will end in at most two more nights since its 7v1...

seriously though there are rules I really disagree with.
1. NO ROLE PM POSTING
2. seriously voting No Lynch is part of the game
3. NO ROLE PM POSTING
4. I WILL fake a role pm to you if you want me to prove that your role pms can be faked :D

js, I know its ur game, but... :)
Kellyxc92 wrote:
I agree with Ultras! I also really disagree with the no game chatting or PMing... But whatever your game enjoy! :)